JoshMasterOfGCNJoshMasterOfGCN

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Sheik's a woman? Sheik's a woman?

Not funny

Sorry, I diddnt find this funny for some reason. The joke is something like from Jr. High School or something. The touching the breast joke has been overly used way too much in the past years. This flash is too short and needs to have more comedy.

Flashes now days have to come up with something that hasent been overly used too much. I diddnt laugh at all at this flash. I am not saying it sucks or anything, but the jokes need to be improved.

Doomsday FAQs Beta Doomsday FAQs Beta

Josh, Master of GameCube here

nice flash FAQ. This can help players, have you used this flash on an FAQ site?

Josh, Master of GameCube here

I started Graal in 2001 and Classic was my first server. I was a legendary lamer back in the day cause I was always trying to take over graal. But now my dream has come true, I got some GPs fired, and I hacked and crashed the server once. After that, the admins had a discussion about it and started the P2P crap. I furfilled my quest now. Graal is now a big online piece of shit and so are the admins/GPs in Classic.

I shall return and cause more destruction. btw, nice movie.

Graal Tournament III Graal Tournament III

Josh, Master of GameCube here

nice movie, good animation.

Josh, Master of GameCube here

I shall return and cause more destruction.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Ok game

This is a pretty good game. The thing I dont like about it though, was constantly getting into fights. The game dosent really focus on anything else but fighting, everytime I clicked on an option. And yes I played the game long enough.

I'll give ya credit for it though. Just change the course of the game. You know, make the gameplay easier, give the player a little more freedom.

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

Funny as hell

The AOL attacks were making me laugh really hard. This was a great idea.